Employee Betterment Initiative Funding
This program will provide reimbursable funds up to $250 to farm owners to invest back in their employees by offering resources such as, training opportunities, employee appreciation luncheons, or on-farm attire needs.
- The application must be submitted in advance and pre-approved by IPPA before funds will be distributed.
- The funds must be used towards pre-approved employee appreciation or improvements in the workplace.
- Applicants can apply for up to $250.
- Applicants must provide receipts/proof of purchase to be reimbursed.
- Funding is available on a first-come, first-serve basis until depleted (max. 5 farms per entity).
- If you are applying for more than one farm location, you will need to submit an application for each specific location.
- Applicants must submit photos of activities if applicable.
- IPPA has the final decision in approving funds.
IPPA Board Member, Jill Biddle-Brokaw, recently used these funds to purchase Pork Power t-shirts for farm employees.
If you are interested in taking advantage of these benefits for your employees, see the application below.
*Contact IPPA office prior to submitting request
In partnership with Boehringer Ingelheim