Employee Betterment Initiative Funding
In early 2020, IPPA conducted a survey to gain a better understanding on how our industry could retain and recruit new employees. Based on those findings, IPPA is rolling out two new initiatives. The first is the Employee Betterment Initiative.
This program will provide reimbursable funds up to $250 to farm owners to invest back in their employees by offering resources such as, training opportunities, employee appreciation luncheons, breakroom improvements or on-farm attire needs.
- The application must be submitted in advance and pre-approved by IPPA before funds will be distributed.
- The funds must be used towards pre-approved employee appreciation or improvements in the workplace.
- Applicants can apply for up to $250.
- Applicants must provide receipts/proof of purchase to be reimbursed.
- Funding is available on a first-come, first-serve basis until depleted (max. 5 farms per entity).
- If you are applying for more than one farm location, you will need to submit an application for each specific location.
- Applicants must submit photos of activities if applicable.
- IPPA has the final decision in approving funds.
If you are interested in taking advantage of these benefits for your employees, see the application below.
*Contact IPPA office prior to submitting request
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION H ERE
In partnership with Boehringer Ingelheim