Project Coordinator Job Opening
Position Title: Project Coordinator – Full Time
Responsible To: Executive Director
Position Location: Springfield, Illinois
- Coordinates and assists lead staff members in Association sponsored events throughout the year, specifically the Illinois Pork Expo.
- Works with the Director of Membership to coordinate the annual membership drive and address member concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in planning efforts at the Illinois State Fair.
- Assists with website, advertising and social media efforts.
- Provides office support to other staff members on a variety of assigned programs including database management.
- Availability to work weekends and evenings for events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and highly motivated.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Instagram and You Tube.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three references to Jennifer Tirey – Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPENING CLOSES NOVEMBER 25, 2019.