Illinois Swine Day 2019
Was Held on December 13, 2019
At the Illinois Department of Agriculture
Thank you for your interest in African swine fever prepardness! If we all do our part, we can hopefully keep it out of our country. Below are copies of the presentations offered during the event. Please reach out to Jennifer@ilpork.com with any questions.
- Ben Blair "How Might ASF Spread in the U.S."
- Dr. Mark Ernst "How Can I Be Prepared if ASF is Detected in Illinois?"
- Dr. Joe Connor "What is Really Happening with ASF in Europe and Asia?"
- Dr. Jim Lowe "Why Do We Care About ASF?"
- Dr. Staci Slager "What Happens if ASF is Found in Illinois?"
- Dr. Ted Funk "Large-Scale Mortality Disposal"
- IPPA African Swine Fever Resource Guide