Why Join IPPA?
Illinois Pork Producers Association is your best investment in the future of the pork industry. Here are some of the many reasons why you should be a member of the IPPA
- All funds collected from membership are used on legislative and regulatory items
- These efforts include working with legislators and regulatory agencies to give the pork industry the best opportunity to grow.
- Maintaining the LMFA, supporting the building of new hog barns in Illinois
- Supplying legislators with information on the importance of the pork industry to the state
- Members have access to exclusive benefits including discounts on environmental engineering services, farm consults, employee benefit programs and youth scholarship opportunities
- Networking opportunities with other producers and allied industry leaders
- Association support at the county level during public information meetings
- And so much more!