Why Join IPPA?
Illinois Pork Producers Association is your best investment in the future of the pork industry. Why should you become a member? Many reasons including these...
- By federal law, checkoff dollars can ONLY be used for promotion, research and education. They can never be used for lobbying on legislative issues
- Exclusive member benefits including discounts on environmental engineering services, farm consults and youth scholarship opportunities
- Networking opportunities with other producers and allied industry leaders
- Established lobbying efforts at the local, state and federal level
- Civic leadership - IL pork producers have donated over 2.4 MILLION servings of pork to food banks across Illinois through the Pork Power Program over the last ten years.
- Association support at the county level during public information meetings
- And so much more!