Food Service Grant
The Illinois Pork Producers Association (IPPA) is proud to open applications for our annual IPPA Food Service Grant. This opportunity is made available to all Illinois high school culinary, food services and consumer education classes. The grant was created to educate students about pork the protein and pork production. In addition, the pork purchased will be used in recipes of the teacher’s choice and prepared by students.
Application Requirements and Information
- Grants are available to Illinois high school culinary, food service and consumer education classes for the purpose of educating students about pork production and cooking with pork the protein. In addition, the pork purchased with this grant will be used in recipe(s) of the teacher’s choice and prepared by students (in-person or virtually).
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EOD AUGUST 27. Applications will be reviewed by a committee and notification will be made by September 10.
- Funds are awarded on a reimbursement basis to the school - post cooking class and final report. Activities and final report form (see page 3 of app) must be completed prior to December 6, 2021.
- We know this school year may look different than those past. If you have questions about qualifications for the grant due to your school’s current structure, do not hesitate to reach out. We want this program to work for you!
- We ask that you please use the fillable PDF format for completing your application. Must be printed and hand-signed. Return via email will get the quickest response.
FALL 2021 Food Service Grant Application:
- Applications due by August 27, 2021.
- Notification by September 10, 2021
- Completion of cooking and final report due by December 6, 2021.
For questions about the grant, please call Jenny at the IPPA office, 217-529-3100 or by email email@example.com.