Community Outreach Co-op Funding
Giving back to our local communities continues to be a top priority for Illinois pig farmers. Over the years, the Illinois Pork Producers Association (IPPA) has supported many activities to promote the pork industry to local communities.
Currently, IPPA offers a program with matching co-op dollars to assist individual pig farmers, county pork producer groups and a variety of other types of organizations to be more positively involved and visible in their communities. The Illinois Pork Community Outreach Co-op Program will match up to $250 for the purchase of pork products.
This can include, but not limited to:
- Grilling pork for a sports concession stand, fundraiser, FFA/4-H banquet, etc.
- Serving pork at a community event
1. Download the application form below
2. Fill out the form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE your event takes place, to earmark your funds
3. Once your event is complete, send a copy of your receipt for pork products to Casey for payment
*See application for full guidelines
ORM HEREDOWNL OA D F