Pork industry image enhancement continues to be a top priority for Illinois pork producers. The Illinois Pork Producers Association (IPPA) has initiated many image activities to promote the pork industry to local communities.
Since 2006, IPPA has offered a program with matching co-op dollars to assist individual pork producers, county pork producer groups and organizations to be more positively involved and visible in their communities. The IL Pork Community Outreach Co-op Program will match up to $250 for the purchase of pork products.
This can include, but not limited to:
- Grilling pork for a sports concession stand, fundraiser, FFA/4-H banquet, etc.
- Providing pork products/basket for an auction donation
- Serving pork at a community event
1. Download the application form below
2. Fill out the form and return to email@example.com BEFORE your event takes palce, to earmark your funds
3. Once you event is complete, send a copy of your receipt for pork products to Kelsey for payment
*See application for full guidelines
2019 Funding is CLOSED. Please check back in January 2020.